Welcome to my place

I started this blog when my mother passed into the Lord's arms on January 11th 2009 to keep my family updated on my father who joined my mother and Jesus in heaven on July 11th 2009. I now use it to post things I think are interesting to share as well as to share God's Word and Love and what a work He is doing in me.
I appreciate the visit, come by often.

Live, Love, Laugh

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Been a long time.....

It has been a really long time since I last posted, I have changed my URL http://mcleanjr357.blogspot.com/ and I have changed my location several times. for now I am in Taos, NM and working as a caregiver, it has been a very trying time and I can only do this with Christ's strength. I hope to be more current and try to post more often, until then I hope all is well with you and yours.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment